Datacom is committed to meeting the needs of its customers, preserving the environment and providing safe and healthy working conditions, through the following practices:
- Monitoring and acting on the performance of its processes in order to provide its customers with complete solutions in data communication with high technological value;
- Prevention of pollution and minimization of environmental impact arising from or associated with its processes;
- Elimination of dangers and reduction of risks, preventing possible damage to health by promoting the participation of workers and their representatives;
- Management based on facts and data as a method of maintaining and improving performance and raising standards in company processes;
- Continuous improvement processes to improve the performance of the company's Integrated Management System;
- Compliance with legal requirements and other requirements of the markets where it operates.